Thursday 28 August 2014

Curiosity (जिज्ञासा) about the TRUTH.

Hello guys ,

I have examined various kind of facts regarding the life after death but I am not able to find the right conclusion about life after death. The death is a necessary caveat for all the human being as well as I am not able to understand the typical myths of our religion. As per our Vaid's (Holy books) says after death our soul rest's in peace depending upon your deeds. So is it possibility that there exist a life after death where all your good or bad deeds are examined and based on that you will get SAWARG or NARAK (Heaven or Hell).

As per my research so far, I am not able clear my this doubt.

But on the other side as scientists says there is not even a 0.1% possibility of life after death. They says, as per philosophy and psychology the last state of human life is death and the immortality of human life ends with death.

So its my kind hearted request to all of you that may you all please share some of your views regarding the same.
Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment